Search This Blog

2.26.2015

cutting bonds


From Instagram today. @fourfootedshadow if you want to join the fun. 


***************************************************************


When I gave myself permission to unlock total self expression I really meant it πŸ‘΅πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘©πŸ‘΄πŸ’€πŸ‘½πŸŒžπŸŒšπŸΊπŸ΅ The energies on the planet are working me like a half ton sled pulled by chickens. Right now, I am being asked to share so much more than what is comfortable and to stand in what is true, which surprises me and revs my engine. Things are grounding and stabilizing in ways that delight me while my finer senses are opening in ways that I have been longing for. I have been out of my natural state and out of my heart with misidentification and here, now, I'm invited to step into a role of creator that I know nothing of, and there is no one to navigate, and I feel the next step only when I trust and surrender to ✨ALWAYS dancing with the sparks of my own heart, ALWAYS running with the rivers of my own joy✨ I mean this concretely, if it's joyful it's a yes, if not it's a no. I'm alive for a short time this go around and I no longer believe in a world that isn't exactly how I make it to be. What will arrive in that space, the space I create? I go directly against the thought forms that still occupy so many minds and I do it with color, spice, and the love of a thousand angels. 🌈Are you able to access the love that you are?🌈 To beam your smile into the eyes of another and reveal something of your true self? I see you putting a hand or foot out to test the water, I see you leaping off the nearest cliff, I see you denying that anything which your five physical senses can't register could be real, I see you recognizing the shifts in Gaia's magnetic core and sensing the source of those shifts out into the Mystery. I have released my voice in such magnitude that in order to continue to speak, to share, and to fully dig into the gifts I have to offer, which come through senses so subtle, through exposure of the most delicate, through the heart as the guide of my life, I have to allow the last of my own construction to fall. I am awed by the centerless space that reveals once the walls are down, more home than I've ever been on this sweet planet, as memory of who I am begins to spark. I am accepting my call, and putting away my distractions. Let the great adventure begin.

No comments: