Search This Blog

6.10.2016

noticing

Today I notice my strength. I can separate a great work situation from a miserable living situation. I can even separate the wonderful living from the miserable living, and then again the sublime from the wonderful. I notice my strength, to remain with a commitment even as other commitments break apart around me. I can separate the commitments I want to keep from the ones to let go. Does it always take ill treatment to remember that we deserve more because we are capable of giving more? It isn't easy to listen to an inner guidance that so often leaves me solitary, because my heart speaks of nurturing through others, it speaks of love. Today I notice my strength. I'll get through and get by, and come September, I will never have been freer. Help me to dream bigger than I have. Tell me your pains and your inspirations. The really good words are failing me tonight, and I'm only good for noticing.

No comments: