Search This Blog

3.08.2015

shaman awakenings

              an extraordinary vision by  
            aquariansolarium, Instagram

I keep stretching my wings and testing for flight, notice me, I am nowhere but present here. This deep and steady hereness doesn't leave, it has seeped into the iron of my blood, I cannot leave this now and put myself into that later or that before. This. Now. The ecstasy of it is a joy that lifts my feathers as I open wider the conduit of love and whisper thank you for a fullness that has burst through the remains of an outdated dimension. Here in the all encompassing somatic presence of falling in love with the where that is right here, and letting my own inner universe spin new stars, the love that moves itself through my body is not an emotion. It is the substance of me. I am only marking a space for it, and only that, if you see me here. 

No comments: