Search This Blog

2.15.2015

valentine's day




Dear One,

If you are not divided, you will find a home in me. You are already full, having known your own heart, your capacity. You understand the following words. I dive and swim in the land of the goddess, of the divine, and that connection is the love of my life, the wholeness of my life. I am an extension of Her, an embodiment of extraordinary tenderness and sensitivity, that is as delicate as lace; a steel strength and fire that will destroy you and rebirth you again and again if you are willing to face what you are not; and the embodiment of a primal sensuality that far exceeds mere sex, and possesses a longer and deeper pleasure. I draw the vibrant and rich earth up through my body to connect with the very starstuff from which we are made. And I am strong in that and it has taken a long time for me to stand in that and connect my voice to my truth. I will run through forests, be naked at the banks of rivers, tend to the garden, decorate my own body with beauty, move about in this world with no need to please you because your pleasure is gained most fully when you bare yourself. I need to scream when screams come and to cry freely when tears come, without false comfort, matched by your screams and your tears when it is your time, and to laugh inappropriately at any time, because it's all so very fucking funny. I wish to speak truth at all times, our truth a living being, as devoted to you and to I as I am to the God who is my home, and you hold me only to this. You are as undivided as I am, as unified in desire to dig your bare hands and human heart into higher forms of love, to bring together all that you seek into yourself, and to find fulfillment in what you can give, as willing to move into the very center of life, and as determined to withdraw your own center from it's own ideas of it's own importance. You are all human and all divine and you want to meet me as I am, already full, but still working, always trying to pull the bow further back, to take better aim. Human love as a way to fully express the divine.  I don't need this in my life, because I can make the world the lover for me, but I have a feeling it's coming. I have entered deeply into a love affair with my own heart, and all the world can become the children I bear, but I have a feeling I will also know my own. By not listening to my own heart and worth, I learned the ways of giving, I learned how to be true. I have an extraordinary amount of light to bring through to this place. This year I've vowed to bring her out, the her I have tried not to displease you with, and to allow her full reign through my life, to force her voice if necessary, to fuck up, to say too much, to change my mind in a moment, to run free, to howl, to believe, to be true. 

**************************************************
Below are words fom my beloved Ara, of The Goddess Circle:

"There is no fear in love. No holding back, no barriers. When you spread yourself wide open in vulnerable surrender you should be met with the same. Open yourself to the one who is bare with you; drop down your guard and be fully transparent with the one that lusts for your heart, body, mind, and soul. 

"There is no fakery or imitations in real love; no games that are absent of heart that are played, no fraud or trickery. Love is paved with two smiles, hearts wide open and two bodies that cannot get enough of one another wrapped in deep conversation between two souls. It's so simple yet so powerfully compels all in the same breath, the dance of the divine. 

"I want you to believe in love. I want you to feel it as your birth rite. A love so consuming that it takes all of you exactly as you are never asking you to be anything that you are not...I want you to know it belongs to you. I want you to know it is real."

I would just add. THIS LOVE IS YOU. 

No comments: